Tuesday, May 22, 2012

a day under the sun

PERKHEMAHAN KO-KURIKULUM SKPP 2012

Teluk Gorek, Mersing

ok, so these are not the camping photos. these are my niece, my hubby and me photos. biasa la...kitaorg mmg suka berposing.




I need a weekend getaway. so this time I didn't take pics of the camping kids. just the three of us and some anak2 cikgu. it's amazing how fast children can get along with each other. no prejudice. no agenda. why can't adults be like that?

one of our rare pics together. (wow, i look big!)


now i look REALLLLYYYY big next to the tiny girl.





Thanks to my forever designated driver, En. Hubby. At the end of the day, he had the most fun because he learned how to 'memukat ikan' courtesy of the resort owner. He has even thought of going back to Mersing for another holiday. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment