Saturday, March 30, 2013

Facebook FB Muka Buku

Yeah, I'm sorta hooked on FB. I hope I don't annoy anyone with my boring, boring status..hahahah!

So I have this one girl I befriend with in FB. Every status or posts or pictures will have her husband tagged to it. So asked Hubby (she is his colleague at work) if she is not living with her husband..you know, weekend husband and wife or long distance marriage..he said no. the friend has already transfer to the husband's area. the friend posts EVERYTHING online..and every post she tags her husband. I even suspected that her husband is mute or somekind of Internet addict...hahahahah! Mati2 la aku ingat dia dok PJJ laki dia..hahahah!


I understand if you need to let go off steam every little while. Or maybe be sarcastic to another friend of yours. but to every pre labor contraction? TMI, bitch!


Which type are you? I'm guilty of being a gamer..so please hide me..I understand. And I swear I don't send any game invitation to people anymore..just to another gamer..hahaha!




Hopefully we dont turn into any sociopath any soon...or a stalker....


But I have to admit...some people stay the same the last time we met or see them...a million years ago. that same poyo boy...the same I-wish-she-is-dead bitch...


Now..where's that "unfriend" button......

No comments:

Post a Comment