Monday, September 20, 2010

bend it like....?

wahat do you get if you coughing your lungs out + bending over while sweeping? PULLED MUSCLE!!! that what happened to me yesterday. i was madly coughing and all iknew i had this terrifying pain @ my lower back. then i realised i couldnt bend oever or turn to my right or not standing properly. after 3 hours, the pain became worse. so i went to the doc and he gave me a shot of mucle relaxant and pain killer (which didnt really work..).

i was bedridden the whole day..and i smell of ointment. i cant even cough without feeling any muscle spasm. it hurts so much. i need my husband to help get out of my pants coz i cant bend down. i cant even spit after toothbrushing properly...*sigh*. yg best tu, this whole thingy happens the day after my birthday!! what a coincidence..oh, age really catches up really fast. doc said "no excersice for 3-4 weeks even if the pain has subsided. and no high heels. (WHAT????? but i dont have any flats sandals to wear..selipar jepun ada la)

if you ever feel pain in lower back, please see your doc. rest a while, and put some ice pack on the affected area no longer than 20minutes (to prevent nerve numbing). it really helps. please read this  and this because we can hurt easily anytime. now, where is my comfy cushion and my ever-faithful husband?

2 comments:

  1. oit dasat gak sakit ko nih.. abeh dah ok by now? take care beb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dasat tak dasat la..skang dah okay skit after jumpa doc yg biasa aku pegi. tapi hari ni aku mmg macam Ratu Malaysia...jalan ke, bangun ke, duduk ke suma tegak aje badan. lemah lembut semacam...klu taruk buku atas kepala mmg tak jatuh punyalah.

    ReplyDelete