Saturday, January 1, 2011


here i am watching "the pursuit of happyness". in the afternoon of new year. is it inspiring? is it depressing? i dunno. rite now a bit heartbreaking and i am in tears. who wouldn't be? a black man demoted of his salesman job, wife leaving, kicked out of home, living in a motel, started back as an intern, very limited fund of money, kicked out of the motel, living in a subway toilet and support a son. you know how they say it, when it rains it pours. i dont know how the story ends, but like any inspirational story it will end well.

makes me think hard. if i am in deep shit, there will be people in deeper shit. how do they manage?? what do i do in my pursuit of happiness? what is the happiness i am looking for? money? wealth? recognition? got me really, really thinking.

we can never be too careful. nor too satisfy. i have 364 days left in 2011 to make things happen. i will not listen to others anymore. i plan my own life. if i fall, no one will pick me up. i'll stand up by myself. if i hurt, no one will see my tears. because i am tired. sure, i will play by the rules, but heck... will not play it like a fool.

i hope for a better future. 2010 was okay, and i pray for easy-on-the-heart 2011 if not better.
told you this will smith's story is depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment