Friday, March 4, 2011

lesson no 1

my chubby hand


i've always wanted a silky smooth palm. like of those people i always salam with..the ones when you come into contact with you rough hand make you wonder if that person has ever wash a plate in her life. while mine isnt as rough as a road, it has never been ..licin all these time. thanks to basketball and the endless housechores my mak made me do.

so i went rewang at my hubby's school for maulud nabi. i helped with the pineapple cutting. well, pineapple has a powerful enzyme that can naturally dissolve cells. thus the digestive properties that comes handy during constipation. after about 50 pineapples cleaned. cored and cut into pieces (those were for the paceri). i found my palm as smoth as the baby's bottom. no, smoother than that. i cant keep it away from my face!

then the reality hits the next day. my palm is all red, sore and wrinkly. please dont read my palm and fortune tell it, because i think i just lost the imprints of the fingers! my destiny might have change its course, i might not be able to meet J Depp or Ady Putra. or they might not meet me once and fall head over heel for my wit and humour. (witty la sgt!). seriously...my fingerprints are not as visible as before. though i like the pink, reddish hue on the tips...(mcm anak dara la konon!) i find them quite sensitive and itchy. and they cut easily, too. nasib baik sebelah kiri aje.

maybe thats why my palm are never thin or smooth or silky. because when they are, they hurt. careful what you wish for...lesson learnt the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment