Saturday, August 16, 2014

girl eats cake. Or cakes. Or cupcakes. A lot.

I love cakes!! love, love, love, love!

one of my early ambition is to be a pastry chef. or a wedding cake baker. I am not sure if i have what it takes to be one, but i still find it appealing. 

i have made quite a few cakes. Not really sure if they are as good as my loyal fans (sister, mom, brothers..emm, that's all of them anyway..hahaha!) say..but enough to satisfy my sweet tooth craving. 


I have started to completing my dream kitchen with mixer and oven and piping tips etc etc etc. and i have yet to feel satisfaction.

Maybe it is the lack of skills. or maybe me being unable to deliver constant result with my cakes..same recipe will always turn out differently everytime. i want to be able to sell cakes everyday..but i cant. i have a day job that requires me to spend immense time to prepare the lessons. so, the best i can do is an occasional cake order. and there isn't enough order. maybe my cake is not good, tak sedap or biasa aje...

how la all those bakers do? Mmg diaorg buat kek fluffy sepanjang masa eh? mmg sedap sentiasa eh? aku pernah makan kek org jual beratus2 hengget, tapi rasa macam beli kat kedai roti cina tu je. 

How? How? How? ish...tensen betul la..

No comments:

Post a Comment