Friday, May 7, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!





 

 This is Pn Sapiah bt Rohani. My mom. Some ppl said their moms are their best friends. but not me. I like her as my mom, not my friend. she takes me as i am, from the first day i was born till now. all of me...scars and all. she is meticulous, clean, organized, talented, modern...excellent example of a working mother.









 This is Pn Enun binti Suaib. my mom in law. fulltime housewife. down to earth, humble, caring, anything you would imagine a housewife would be. a true blue org kampung, and that's what i like about her. she has 5 children...all of them are universuty adecated. quite a feat for someone that grows up in a small kg being a wife of pak imam. yg kelaka tu, skang dah pandai la plak guna english words yg org tua jrg guna ....affair, designs...ni belajar dgn anak2 la nih. hehehehe.
I'm very lucky to have the best of both worlds. to my mothers...Happy mother's day. thanks to my mom for everything. thanks to my MIL for sharing ur son. Semoga mak berdua sentiasa di bawah lindungan rahmat dan rahim-Nya.
 
Not forgetting...TO ALL MY HOT MOMMAS FRIENDS too...cheers to all the hard work carrying, pushing, minding, meleter-ing your kids. i pray your kids to be the ones to make great differences to the world. and thanks for sharing some of their love with me....may one day i have the oppurtunity to celebrate this day myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment