Saturday, June 2, 2012

retail therapy

some people shop because they have money. some shop even though they don't have any money. some people shop for fun. some people shop to celebrate. some shop because they are stressed. well, i am in the latter category.

I noticed a few years back that i have the tendency to shop for things when i am mad or stressed or angry. especially when angry. It started when i was in my first year of uni where i received the news that my dear grandma passed away. ( Al-Fatihah to her). so in a midst of anger and sadness i went out and bought a RM100 pair of shoes. a good one, i tell you. i felt better for a while because the happiness of owning something new masked the great loss in my heart.

Since then I noticed that i have been in that same pattern a few times. and last few days, i was mad at my hubby. so while a i was trying to control my anger he took me to Klang. what happened? i spent RM550 buying a lot of kain ela for jubah. about 10 of them. and i dont even like jubah! so right now I am a budding entrepeneuer selling kain ela to families and friends. how lovely is that? oh my, i hope i am not evolving into another shopaholic who would later have to confess her addiction..('confession of a shopaholic', get it?)


 soalan standard teacher Azlin:

Sapa nak angkat tangan!



No comments:

Post a Comment